Thursday 24 May 2012


MEETIC.COM  (150 WORDS)


I can think of myself as a very creative person, adventurous and optimistic. I like hanging out with friends, going trekking and discovering new places. Besides, I’m also very punctual and a reliable worker. And something else, I never ever leave things to the last minute.
Speaking about my negative side, I can say that I’m a bit stubborn and sometimes very intense. That’s why I’m looking for a girl who can turn me into a more open, friendly and relaxed person. And take things more easily!
I’m looking for a girl who is sensitive, sincere, loyal and reliable. My ideal girl would be someone who likes arts and culture, Nature and sports. It would be great if she had her own flat too (upps – that’s a joke). No, honestly, a girl who can understand me and I can feel some kind of chemistry with.
If you are there, don’t wait any longer. I can’t wait to meet you.



No comments:

Post a Comment