Tuesday 29 May 2012

SCHOOL MEMORIES


Dear readers,

Dear web users,

Dear www.forum.co.uk users,
I’m going to talk about my school memories, which were lovely.
I’d like to contribute to this forum with my experience.
I’ve read a lot interesting entries about your school memories, and I think I can contribute with my experience

Strict teachers/ permissive/
Demanding=pushy/ lenient
 had to wear a uniform, which was a pain/ my favourite subjects were…/games/ skip classes, play truant / tell a jokes
Play a trick/prank/joke on sb
We had to learn …
We had to learn how to read/write properly

We weren’t allowed to speak in class
We weren’t supposed to…

I could make friends easily
I met there my best friend, Pepico, we have stayed friends since that moment./ since then/ ever since

Handwriting/ playground/ hide and seek/ swing/ slide/ photograph of the group/

No comments:

Post a Comment