Tuesday 29 May 2012

my ideal house


Dear readers,
Dear web users,
Dear www.forum.co.uk users,

I’m going to talk about…
I’d like to speak about…

Today we have a lot of TV programmes which show fantastic houses and they have given me some ideas, which I’d like to share with you.
I’m not rich today, but if I was/were a millionaire I’d like a mansion with an indoor swimming-pool…
My ideal house would be spacious, modern and conveniently-located.
Inside, I would have…
C18th-style furniture
Modern style furniture
Spacious kitchen
Bright bedroom
Convenient for transport

I’d like to have a butler/ 3 cleaning assistants

Mansion/ palace/ castle
large gardens with plenty of trees and different plants, and with big cages where I can put falcons, parrots, peacocks, pheasants
with a lake with colourful fish and frogs and a rowing boat.
I’d love to have a fireplace where I can sit at and chill out, smoke a pipe
I’d like to have vineyard to produce my own wine
Cellar

Thanks a lot for reading. I hope this was useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment